Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010.....but 2009 u will be missed

2009 ends in about 6 hours......we all will be celebrating the start of a new year. Now, when I look back...I am amazed by the eventful 2009 for me. Trying to sum up the major events, Month-wise

JANUARY
This was the month, I took up the rostrum the very first time for a day long event. I convened the Human Capitalism Conclave at MDI. And I think I did a decent job.

FEBRUARY
This was perhaps the dullest month of the year. I had flu for the first time in my life. Nothing else to write home.

MARCH
The major road accident I met left me bed ridden for a fortnight and plastered for 2 months. It was a nightmare dictating Corporate Finance paper to my brother who readily agreed to write my exams. However, I still managed to get almost similar grades as before...moral of the story...studying in a B-School hardly helps :)
I also was a part of the team that stood second in Nestle Case Study (that was before the accident)

APRIL
My Chennai experience began. As if the climate was not enough, I carried my plaster and my injured leg, stayed in a hostel with no AC and life after 10 pm, commuted in local trains for around an hour, etc...the list is endless

MAY
Though it was my birthday month, I got involved in a pity fight with one of my best friends. Also, I was freed of my plaster in the hand.

JUNE
Returning to Delhi was never so delightful. Also, the crazy 7 day a week term started.

JULY
A month full of working hard and partying harder. Had endless parties with Danish and to add to it Divya, Paras, Vinni and Girish had their b'days. I still cherish that party to Manre.

AUGUST
I begin my dream trip to Europe. Landed in Rotterdam and had one of the craziest parties... the film Hangover appeared very believable now. More than anything, I made around 50 good friends in Rotterdam thanks to the Integration Trip

SEPTEMBER
Travelling around Europe began on a special day "09/09/09". It was an experience of a lifetime. So many beautiful places one after the other......Rather the only countries left to be travelled in Europe are Spain, Portugal and Greece.

OCTOBER
The Oktoberfest was an amazing experience; something that cant be replicated anywhere. Also, the fest help me re-connect to the friend I lost in May :).

NOVEMBER
A month for parties , parties and more parties.....afterall the Eurail pass ended and also my laptop broke down.

DECEMBER
I and my roomie in Rotterdam, Ishan both got their Pre-Placement Offers in the same week. It was a complete party month. Saw heavy snow, an amazing farewell party, parted with the amazing exchange friends (next article could be on you guys), India homecoming, MDI, .....

It has been like a dream this year.....so many events in such a small duration.....keep it coming Lord....I am loving it this way.

Life has so much to offer

Happy New Year 2010 to all

1 comment:

Abhishek said...

Yup 2009 was a special year for many of us. A big congrats on your PPO.